– Event insurance
– Liability insurance
– Marketing material such as flyers to promote our classes.
– Marketing materials such as post cards or note cards thanking/soliciting donors
– Investment in promotional items, which help brand our name
– Event signage
– Website maintenance & hosting
– Costs for email newsletter software
– Legal fees
– PO Box fees
– Permitting fees for classes/events
– Music licensing fees
– Indoor space rental
– Investment in resale items like water bottles and T-shirts
– Investment in sound equipment like speaks, microphone, batteries, etc
– Office supplies; pens, paper, clipboards, photocopying
– Big blue bags for carrying mats
– Currently, all of our teachers are seva teachers. (Seva is the Sanskrit word meaning selfless service). It is our vision that one day we will be able to pay our teachers for the services.
WHAT WE DO NOT PAY FOR:
– Employees: We do not pay our assistants, board members, advisory committee members, or teachers.
– Mats: We are fortunate enough that all of our mats have be donated, and we have not had a need to purchase any.